Page last updated 2 months ago by noiseoperator
Page last updated
2 months ago by
|Function||Accessory (MIDI Interface)|
|Signal Path||Digital Hardware|
|Power Source||8 to 12VDC|
|Notes||Ideal for your D.I.Y. synthesizer / drumcomputer project.
- Has Midi input and midi thru connectors (included seperately)
- Has 24 trigger outputs ( 5 volt positive puls, selectable 1ms, 10ms per pulse or note on/off)
- Has 1 master trigger output ( triggers always when 1 of the 24 outputs are triggered)
- Triggers notes 36 to 59 (c2 to b3)
- Can be set from channel 1 to 16 with a dipswitch
- 1ms ,10ms or note on/off selectable with jumper.
- Trigger outputs are available on 2 14pin headers.
- Can be set to midi monitor mode.